Monday, October 8, 2012

Pitch Perfect!

OH MY GOSH! I loved it! this was such a funny and awesome movie! The singing and everything was so cool! I love how they can make all the music themselves! And I could not stop laughing! Such a good fun movie! It was like a mix between Glee and Bridesmaids!

I enjoyed the singing so much that I bought the soundtrack in the car ride home from the movie! 

My favorite girl character was Amy! She was the funniest one of them all! You may recognize her from bridesmaids:

In this movie she is even funnier! 


My favorite guy character was, of course, Jesse. He is the main guy character and his personality is just amazing! Plus talk about amazing singing that makes him even sexier than he already is! 

Also, another hilarious character was someone you may recognize from Workaholics! 
This guy was cracking me up as well! And surprisingly can sing too! 

All in all this movie was 4.5 out of 5!








No comments:

Post a Comment