Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Fault In Our Stars

Wow! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! I went from laughing out loud, to crying, to just plain happy in this book. The whole time I was so all over the place!

This is such an amazing story! This author, John Green, is simply spectacular in writing. I felt so connected to the characters and was rooting for them the whole time.

I truly do not have anything bad to say about this book! I had such a hard time putting this book down because I wanted to know what would happen to these characters I had begun to love as I read through this book!

This book is at an average of 5 out of 5 stars on all of the websites that I have been to! IT IS THAT GOOD!
I recommend to everyone!

Amazon's Book Description:
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.


Click here to go purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment