Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some Series I Love!

One of the things I love with books are the great series! I love when you get to see a story continue and the characters grow! The only thing I can not stand? THE TIME IN BETWEEN EACH BOOK!
I understand all of the work that goes into writing and publishing a book, I really respect and appreciate it too. BUT... by the time the next book comes out, I usually forget some of the really big points in the book before it.
I know some of you are thinking, "Why don't you just reread the previous books?" My answer to that is, I barely have enough time to get a few books read, and if you saw all of the books I have on my list to read you would totally understand that there is no way I have enough time to reread an entire series again just because I can't remember a few points in the story that I kind of need to remember inorder to understand what is going on in the book that just came out. I know I can go online and look up what happened but it just feels wrong! It is like cheating!
So I guess I will have to suck it up and find the time that I do not have for the series that I love! The other books I want to read will just have to go on hold for a little longer.

Here are some of my favorite book series:









What are some of your favorit series? 

No comments:

Post a Comment