Saturday, December 15, 2012

One Hilarious book!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns)

By: Mindy Kaling


Wow! This girl is absolutely hilarious!!! I am in the middle of reading her book and honestly find myself laughing out loud. I get some pretty ridiculous looks when I am reading this book in public because if I am not laughing out loud by myself like a lunatic, I am sitting there smiling at the book like I have just found a big chest of gold! I probably look nuts, but if you read this book you will totally see why. 

This girl is so talented! and it is so inspiring to know that she knew exactly what she wanted to be when she was a kid and then just went for it! 
Such an inspiring and hilarious story! I would recommend to everyone who likes to laugh a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment