Tuesday, December 18, 2012

winter break reading list!

So, seeing as I have not been able to get a lot of reading done this past semester because of school... I plan on hopefully reading a big chunk out of this list over break!
Here are some books I can not wait to read!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)  By: Mindy Kaling

Safe Haven  By: Nicholas Sparks

The Hobbit  By: J.R.R. Tolkien

The Selection  By: Kiera Cass

For Darkness Shows the Stars  By: Diana Peterfreund

Bossy Pants  By: Tina Fey

Partials  By: Dan Wells

Black City  By: Elizabeth Richards


This is just a small look at all of the books I have on my list of To Reads. But, I will not have enough time for everything so I will read as much as I can! 
If you have any books to recommend, totally leave a comment! and stay tuned for reviews of some of these books through the next few weeks!!

(What my brain looks like when I think of all the books I want to read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment