Thursday, January 10, 2013

Movie: The Silver Lining Playbook

I went and saw this movie tonight and I loved it! Never before have I seen a better performance from both Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. Such chemistry in this movie! They worked so great together. Plus both of them are looking mighty fine through out the film.
They both play characters with quite a few issues. They have anger problems, poor social skills, and have both faced something very tragic in there lives. through out this movie, they both learn to overcome all those things by helping each other.


It was such a great movie! I honestly do not know what else to say. It was so real, so not perfect, and that is what made it so perfect anyways. It just worked! This movie reminded me a lot of one of my all time favorite movies, "The Garden State."
This is a must see for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment